Program Admission and Retention Criteria
In order to declare the Exercise Science major, students must meet the following requirements:
- Must have met Kennesaw State University admission requirements
- Must have an Institutional GPA of 2.75 or better
- Applicants must have a 3.00 cumulative grade point average with a minimum grade of
"C" in each required course for admission including BIOL 2221, BIOL 2221L, BIOL 2222,
BIOL 2222L, CHEM 1211, CHEM 1211L, CHEM 1212, CHEM 1212L, ES 2100
*no more than two attempts at these courses will be considered
- Admitted students must earn a grade of "C" or better in each required course within the Exercise Science curriculum of which only two attempts will be allowed to earn the degree
- Candidates must complete and submit a program application by the stated deadline
Information regarding the application process can be obtained from the Wellstar College of Health and Human Services Advising Center.
*CHEM 1211/L and CHEM 1212/L may either be used in General Education Area D or in Major Field Electives.