Nonprofit Management and Leadership Certificate
The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (formerly American Humanics) offers the only national nonprofit management leadership credential developed with, and recognized by, the nonprofit sector. Our students complete rigorous, comprehensive, academic and experiential requirements, meeting industry standards, preparing them for nonprofit sector careers. With the National Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Leadership, graduates are fully prepared to succeed in a nonprofit sector career!
CNP Internship HoursNextGen
9058502 Students / $4000
*Certified Non-Profit Professional
- 2015–16: 35 students are members of the National Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
- 2015–16: Dr. Wade-Berg elected Secretary of the Association of Nonprofit Educators
The NLA certificate program may be incorporated into the Human Services Degree Program, but it is also open to all students regardless of major and non-degree seeking students with a baccalaureate degree.
For more information about this program, please contact:
Jennifer A. Wade-Berg, Ph.D.
Campus Executive Director, The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (NLA)
WellStar College of Health and Human Services
Department of Social Work and Human Services
Prillaman Health Sciences, Room 3331
Nonprofit Leadership Alliance News Feed
- Apr06Support Kansas City Announces “Excellence In Nonprofit Leadership” Award WinnersTime: 04:46 pm Location: Support Kansas City Announces “Excellence In Nonprofit Leadership” Award Winners
- Feb13From the Desk of Susan T. Schmidt, CNPTime: 02:30 pm Location: From the Desk of Susan T. Schmidt, CNP
- Jan19Georgia State University Student Wins National Nonprofit AwardTime: 12:31 pm Location: Georgia State University Student Wins National Nonprofit Award