Nonprofit Management and Leadership Certificate
The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (formerly American Humanics) offers the only national nonprofit management leadership credential developed with, and recognized by, the nonprofit sector. Our students complete rigorous, comprehensive, academic and experiential requirements, meeting industry standards, preparing them for nonprofit sector careers. With the National Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Leadership, graduates are fully prepared to succeed in a nonprofit sector career!
CNP Internship HoursNextGen
9058502 Students / $4000
*Certified Non-Profit Professional
- 2015–16: 35 students are members of the National Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
- 2015–16: Dr. Wade-Berg elected Secretary of the Association of Nonprofit Educators
The NLA certificate program may be incorporated into the Human Services Degree Program, but it is also open to all students regardless of major and non-degree seeking students with a baccalaureate degree.
For more information about this program, please contact:
Jennifer A. Wade-Berg, Ph.D.
Campus Executive Director, The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (NLA)
WellStar College of Health and Human Services
Department of Social Work and Human Services
Prillaman Health Sciences, Room 3331
Nonprofit Leadership Alliance News Feed
- May17Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Hosts Gala in Honor of 70th AnniversaryTime: 01:01 pm Location: Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Hosts Gala in Honor of 70th Anniversary
- Apr04Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Partners with American Express to Host Virtual Conference on EquityTime: 04:07 pm Location: Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Partners with American Express to Host Virtual Conference on Equity
- Jan11University of Northern Iowa Students Receive Big Idea Award at National ConferenceTime: 11:04 pm Location: University of Northern Iowa Students Receive Big Idea Award at National Conference