Nonprofit Management and Leadership Certificate
The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (formerly American Humanics) offers the only national nonprofit management leadership credential developed with, and recognized by, the nonprofit sector. Our students complete rigorous, comprehensive, academic and experiential requirements, meeting industry standards, preparing them for nonprofit sector careers. With the National Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Leadership, graduates are fully prepared to succeed in a nonprofit sector career!
CNP Internship HoursNextGen
9058502 Students / $4000
*Certified Non-Profit Professional
- 2015–16: 35 students are members of the National Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
- 2015–16: Dr. Wade-Berg elected Secretary of the Association of Nonprofit Educators
The NLA certificate program may be incorporated into the Human Services Degree Program, but it is also open to all students regardless of major and non-degree seeking students with a baccalaureate degree.
For more information about this program, please contact:
Jennifer A. Wade-Berg, Ph.D.
Campus Executive Director, The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (NLA)
WellStar College of Health and Human Services
Department of Social Work and Human Services
Prillaman Health Sciences, Room 3331
Nonprofit Leadership Alliance News Feed
- Oct26A Message from President Susan T. Schmidt, CNP, on EquityTime: 03:14 pm Location: A Message from President Susan T. Schmidt, CNP, on Equity
- Oct26Nonprofit Leadership Alliance to Assume Operations of Leaderosity, an Online Leadership Development PlatformTime: 02:50 pm Location: Nonprofit Leadership Alliance to Assume Operations of Leaderosity, an Online Leadership Development Platform
- Aug24Our Shared ValueTime: 06:00 pm Location: Our Shared Value