Applications for Fall 2023 will open Dec. 1, 2022.
Part 1 – Apply to KSU
You are an Adult/Non-Traditional and will use the application.
Start the application process for KSU
IMPORTANT: For the third screen of the application
3. Enrollment Information:
- Application Type: select Adult/Non-Traditional
- Entry Term: Fall 2023
- What Degree do you intend to seek: Certificate
- What is your intended major: Acad. for Inclusive Learning & Social Growth
Part 2 – Complete the Academy Supplemental Application in Owl Express
KSU will email you a Net ID. This may take a few days after applying.
Activate your NetID here: activate your NetID and create a password.
Once you get your NetID:
- Enter your NetID and Password into Owl Express then click the Login button
- Click on the Applicant Services tab.
- Click on the Academy for Inclusive Learning and Social Growth ASCE Application link to complete the supplemental application.
- Complete the supplemental application.
- Once you complete the Academy supplemental application, you will receive an email
with a link to submit the following items:
- Official high school transcript
- Current psychological evaluation (within two years). If the psychological evaluation is more than two years old, the files will be returned.
Part 3 –Assessments
Applicant assessments – applicants will complete several assessments which include a reading analysis, transition assessment, career index, and personality inventory. If the applicant meets the minimum admission requirements a decision may be made to move the application forward. If students do not meet the minimum requirements, the application process may end at this point.
Part 4 – Interview (invitation only)
If students meet the minimum requirements, they may be invited to College Day where they will participate in campus activities and interview with the Academy Admissions Committee. A decision on admission will be made at this time.Application Instructions Fall 2023
Application Tutorial Video