New Part-Time Faculty
Each semester potential new part-time faculty are interviewed and offers are made to fill vacant positions. Once an offer for a part-time faculty position has been made, applicants should make sure the following step have been completed:
- An Application for the position with all required documents has been submitted. apply
- Complete the New Hire Form and send it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have formal transcripts from all programs of higher education sent to:
Transcripts can be sent electronically or via regular mail (electronic is preferred). If sent by regular mail, make sure MD 4102 is included in the address.
When all documents have been received, the application will be reviewed and a Letter of Agreement will be sent by Academic Affairs. This process can take several weeks.
Once you receive your letter from Academic Affairs please contact KSU Human Resources to make arrangements to complete the HR paperwork and orientation. If you do not contact HR you may not get paid and it delays getting you registered in the KSU system.
You must complete all the following steps before starting clinical rotation:
- activate netid
Your KSU email address is your NetID@kennesaw.edu
To access the KSU email, go to the following link: ksumail.kennesaw.edu
Your NET ID is your Username and the password you created when you activated your NET ID is also your email password.
Please use this email account to communicate with any faculty, student or staff member at KSU. If you have problems using this account or have technical difficulties you may contact our IT Help Desk at 470-578-6999 or email@example.com
- You will need to purchase a faculty background check and drug screen through Advantage Students: www.advantagestudents.com. Once you have completed your background check & drug screen please review your record and “Share” it with Kennesaw State University & the hospital(s) where you will visiting for clinical rotations for us. Please be advised that without the information your contract will not be valid. Contact Lisa Longeiret firstname.lastname@example.org to be reimbursed.
- All faculty are required to provide the School of Nursing with certain medical records via the following link: credentialing
Travel+ Links and Deadlines
Faculty Qualification Record
Please complete the form in the link below and return it to Lisa Longeiret (email@example.com or Prillaman Hall, Room 3016) before you complete your first semester:faculty qualification record