Required Courses (12 Credit Hours)
For HS Majors
- HS 3950 Perspectives on Child Maltreatment and Child Advocacy
- HS 3960 Professional and System Responses to Maltreatmento
- HS 4950 Advanced Internship for Human Services Professional
Elective (3 Credit Hours)
Select one of the following:
- HS 3900 Dynamics of Family Violence
- HS 3970 Global Child Advocacy
- HS 4600 Working with Children and Youth
- CRJU 4430 Victimology
- PSYC 3340 The Psychology of Family Interaction: A Developmental Perspective
Program Total (15 Credit Hours)
*CAST is an embedded certificate program for majors.
**Nonmajors can take classes as elective & related studies options.