Wellstar College of Health and Human Services
Coronavirus Updates & Information
For updates regarding COVID-19 at Kennesaw State University, please follow the announcements and information provided at coronavirus.kennesaw.edu.
The Wellstar College is composed of a variety of disciplines that have as their central focus the physical fitness, civic support, and wellness needs of our community.
We offer a "real-life" as opposed to an "ivory-tower" education, and the success of our graduates in the job market is evidence of this.
The programs offered by the college include Exercise Science, Health and Physical Education, Human Services, Nursing, Sport Management, and graduate programs in Exercise Science, Nursing, and Social Work.
Wellstar College News
- Kennesaw State nursing students thrive in prestigious fellowship
- Grant cuts costs for students in Kennesaw State’s inclusive learning program
- Summer research experience inspires Kennesaw State biochemistry major
- Active bodies, active minds! Kinesthetic classroom steps up student engagement
Owl Life Event Feed+View More
- Exercise Science Majors Club MeetingClub meetings include guest speakers currently working within the Exercise PhysiologyField, informat...12:30 pmPrillaman Hall - HS 1103Exercise Science Majors Club MeetingPrillaman Hall - HS 1103
- Financial Planning & Strategy: Lessons Needed for the Real World Upon GraduationPlease join the Social Work and Human Services Dept on September 30th at 7:00 via zoom as Ty Buckele...7:00 pmOnlineFinancial Planning & Strategy: Lessons Needed for the Real World Upon GraduationOnline
- Mental Health Matters Week - "The S Word" documentaryJoin us for a viewing and panel discussion of "The S Word" documentary. Marietta Campus Student Ce...1:00 pmKSU Marietta Campus, Student Center BallroomMental Health Matters Week - "The S Word" documentaryKSU Marietta Campus, Student Center Ballroom
Departments & Degrees
Exercise Science and Sport Management
Offering undergradaute degrees in Exercise Science and Sport Management as well as a graduate degree in Applied Exercise & Health Scienceexplore our degrees
Health Promotion and Physical Education
Offering undergraduate degrees in Health & Physical Education (P-12), Integrated Health Science, and Public Health Education. Minors include Coaching and Public Health Education.explore our degrees
Social Work and Human Services
Offering an undergraduate degree in Human Services as well as graduate degrees in Social Work and a dual degree in Social Work & Business Administration—also, certificates in Child Advocacy and Nonprofit Leadershipexplore our degrees
Wellstar School of Nursing
Offering an undergraduate degree in Nursing as well as graduate degrees in Nursing and Nursing Scienceexplore our degrees