Wellstar College of Health and Human Services
Coronavirus Updates & Information
For updates regarding COVID-19 at Kennesaw State University, please follow the announcements and information provided at coronavirus.kennesaw.edu.
The Wellstar College is composed of a variety of disciplines that have as their central focus the physical fitness, civic support, and wellness needs of our community.
We offer a "real-life" as opposed to an "ivory-tower" education, and the success of our graduates in the job market is evidence of this.
The programs offered by the college include Exercise Science, Health and Physical Education, Human Services, Nursing, Sport Management, and graduate programs in Exercise Science, Nursing, and Social Work.
Wellstar College News
- KSU and Wellstar Health System announce $5 million endowment for honors nursing students
- Kennesaw State selects renowned public health scholar to lead Wellstar College
- Grad student seeks winning fitness formula
- Fall 2020 Symposium of Student Scholars Live Blog
Owl Life Event Feed+View More
- SNA - Pinning Meeting #3Pinning Meeting #3...5:00 pmPrillaman HallSNA - Pinning Meeting #3Prillaman Hall
- Society of Social Workers - Unconventional Social Work Jobs EventThis event will feature guest speaker Marijo Upshaw, social work PRN. Mrs. Upshaw will discuss uncon...6:30 pmOnlineSociety of Social Workers - Unconventional Social Work Jobs EventOnline
- Wellstar College Advising Center Walk-In Hours (Cancelled)Walk-in Advising Hours The walk-in advising sessions take place every Friday from 8 AM to 12 PM...8:00 amPrillaman HallWellstar College Advising Center Walk-In Hours (Cancelled)Prillaman Hall
- Wellstar College Advising Center Walk-In HoursWalk-in Advising Hours The walk-in advising sessions take place every Friday from 8 AM to 12 PM. D...8:00 amPrillaman Hall - HS 1003Wellstar College Advising Center Walk-In HoursPrillaman Hall - HS 1003
Departments & Degrees
Exercise Science and Sport Management
Offering undergradaute degrees in Exercise Science and Sport Management as well as a graduate degree in Applied Exercise & Health Scienceexplore our degrees
Health Promotion and Physical Education
Offering undergraduate degrees in Health & Physical Education (P-12), Integrated Health Science, and Public Health Education. Minors include Coaching and Public Health Education.explore our degrees
Social Work and Human Services
Offering an undergraduate degree in Human Services as well as graduate degrees in Social Work and a dual degree in Social Work & Business Administration—also, certificates in Child Advocacy and Nonprofit Leadershipexplore our degrees
Wellstar School of Nursing
Offering an undergraduate degree in Nursing as well as graduate degrees in Nursing and Nursing Scienceexplore our degrees