An accreditation review for Wellstar School of Nursing at Kennesaw State University is scheduled for November 2022. All written third-party comments will be received by the accreditation organization, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) until October 12. All comments are to be directed to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you elect to share, consistent with CCNE's policy on Conduct of Business in English, all third-party comments submitted to CCNE must be written in English.
The WSON Staff is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by email as listed below. Please include your name, contact information and KSU ID number and we will assist you.
- For questions about admissions, please email email@example.com.
- For questions about the TEAS Exam, please email TEAS@kennesaw.edu.
- Current accepted undergraduate nursing students who have questions about credentialing or clinicals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about advising, please visit wellstarcollege.kennesaw.edu/advising/.
- For questions related to the graduate programs, please email email@example.com
- For additional resources, KSU has created a list of Current Student FAQs.
Welcome to the Wellstar School of Nursing, the largest nursing program in north Georgia. We offer baccalaureate degrees, and master's degrees, and have an accelerated track for students with degrees in other fields. Our graduates consistently perform above the national average on the state licensing exam and our nurse practitioner graduates have a high pass rate on the certification exam.
The Wellstar School of Nursing is a National Student Nurses' Association Stellar School Chapter
News | Wellstar School of Nursing
Set for Success
Kristi Piedimonte spent her college years assisting others, and now she will make a career of it.
Graduates are earning their professional certifications at a higher rate than the national average.