Wellstar School of Nursing
The WSON Staff is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by email as listed below. Please include your name, contact information and KSU ID number and we will assist you.
- For questions about undergraduate admissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about the TEAS Exam, please email TEAS@kennesaw.edu.
- Current accepted undergraduate nursing students who have questions about credentialing or clinicals, please email email@example.com.
- For questions about advising, please visit wellstarcollege.kennesaw.edu/advising/.
- For questions related to the MSN programs and graduate admissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional resources, KSU has created a list of Current Student FAQs.
Welcome to the Wellstar School of Nursing, the largest nursing program in north Georgia. We offer baccalaureate degrees, and master's degrees, and have an accelerated track for students with degrees in other fields. Our graduates consistently perform above the national average on the state licensing exam and our nurse practitioner graduates have a high pass rate on the certification exam.
The Wellstar School of Nursing is a National Student Nurses' Association Stellar School Chapter
News | Wellstar School of Nursing
Nursing Career Pursuits
Between workouts and 12-hour clinical shifts, Kennesaw State senior Sarah Hendrick has lived college life to the fullest.
Set for Success
Kristi Piedimonte spent her college years assisting others, and now she will make a career of it.