The WSON Staff is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by email as listed below. Please include your name, contact information and KSU ID number and we will assist you.
- For questions about admissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about the TEAS Exam, please email TEAS@kennesaw.edu.
- Current accepted undergraduate nursing students who have questions about credentialing or clinicals, please email email@example.com.
- For questions about advising, please visit wellstarcollege.kennesaw.edu/advising/.
- For questions related to the graduate programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional resources, KSU has created a list of Current Student FAQs.
Welcome to the Wellstar School of Nursing, the largest nursing program in north Georgia. We offer baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees and have an accelerated track for students with degrees in other fields. Our graduates consistently perform above the national average on the state licensing exam and our nurse practitioner graduates have a high pass rate on the certification exam.
The Wellstar School of Nursing is a National Student Nurses' Association Stellar School Chapter
News | Wellstar School of Nursing
Set for Success
Kristi Piedimonte spent her college years assisting others, and now she will make a career of it.
Graduates are earning their professional certifications at a higher rate than the national average.